Dienstag, 2. März 2010

New API

Hey forum,

the new API is deployed!!!! yaaay.

But I'm much into work now and won't update the bots till 2-3 weeks. My damned PC-Screen break-down and I am waiting for my new "Nvidia 3D Vision Ready Full HD" Monitor.

I took a closer look at the new iterators, looks pretty clean for me. But at least this is a 180 degree turn of functionality and I guess I have to built it up again from zero.

In my opinion, Pamela Fox will release a new version of her exporty bot in python. I'll wait for her ;D

So till then,

bya!

SHORT UPDATE:

I deployed a new version with a changed usermessage. The whole export thing in the sandbox seem to be buggy as the bolding in the message.
I don't have much time to look at this closer... I'll give you more updates later.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen