Samstag, 20. März 2010

PorteXy's Future

Hey there,

I was very excited about the new robot API, but after reading a bit in the new docs' and sources I decided to freeze the project.
In my opinion the new API is too focused on activeness of a robot and Google turned the architecture into a bunch of uncontrolable code.Maybe I will skip a generation and look at it later...

So thank you for your support, the old version (7.0 wasn't it?) is still deployed and working. The datasets in the database will not be deleted. You can still try out and look how it was like programming with the_old_robot_api
anno 2009.
Codesite and subversion is still online and if you have an interest in the programming or the algorithm used please ask me- write me a wave *g* or email / buzz / tweet me.
Bye!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen