Dienstag, 2. Februar 2010

Okay 6.0 is alive!

Puh that was a bunch of work.

But I finished the Bot and the file downloader. It basically is a java server page (JSP) and the datastorage in the background.
First I export all the generated HTML Code into a string, then I add it to the datastore and generate a link with the waveletid and waveid to the JSP. The JSP gets the Parameters and queries the Database for the content of the wave.
Then I put the content into the JSP and the html file is ready.

Wasn't that difficult, but I didn't know what power is behind the serverpages. Nice one! I hope to extend it with the other blips if it is available. I'm soo glad :)
The Sourcecode will be up on Google Code and Sourceforge later this evening.

Here are some Pictures:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen