Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2010

Small PorteXy Update

Hey forum,

my friend used porteXy last night and wanted me to extend it with image exportation. This might be a good idea, I'm looking at it now.
After I finished the table insertion, I get along with the file downloader. But I have to stop working on it because a Java fileextension for Google Wave is announced. I will wait for it and this solution is not a "frickle" stuff like writing half of the code in python.

So my new aims:
  • Image exportation (TextView Elements)
  • still the Filedownload (waiting for new API deployment)

And I got a quite good source for you if you are developing with Google Wave:
http://groups.google.de/group/google-wave-api/topics?hl=de

That's the group I am sometimes talking of. There are some of the Wave devs and I am sometimes posting there too ;)

Have a nice day!

    Keine Kommentare:

    Kommentar veröffentlichen