Freitag, 29. Januar 2010

Pictures of the new functions

At first I have to say, that I disabled all iteration until the new API is deployed.
The second thing I need to tell you is that I commented out the tableinsertion, cause it is a bit rocky and not that visible cause it messes a lot of code up, that's not soo good.
But I want to share some pictures of the new image parsing:

I made some LateX formulas from Watexy (Thank you :-) ).


This picture turns into....
















This one!
 
Sidenote: I know that 1/n is equal 0 :P

I made a public sandbox wave out of it, please visit!

Though it works in this case, I have some buggy waves. I guess this problem comes from old annotation I've set when I debugged. We will see what the problem was!
Bye!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen