Samstag, 9. Januar 2010

CES

Hey forum,

I'm in Vegas at CES, it is really nice here. The weather is awesome in comparision to Germany.
Anyhow I'm working on the table-insertion on the PorteXy servlet. I made a few notes on the flight, but I have not implemented them.
What I have implemented is the full HTML frame. Now it shows the complete HTML file, you just need to copy and paste it. I'm still working on the filedownloader, but it is only available in Python (because the Java code seem not to support it) so I need to learn more about this language. This will take quite a while, but I'm sure to implement this before Febuary begins.


After I finally tested it today, I have seen, that the API has changed. The getChildrens method seems to work, but there is a problem with the textview. Or something that is a mix of both
I have a closer look at it later.













I opend up a groups post for that, we'll see.


Good evening :)

3 Kommentare:

  1. Hi Thomas,
    have the same prob with Python today. Seems, that the child Blips are not stored in the context anymore.
    Regards, Uwe (@se38)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Maybe found the answer in the FAQs: http://wave-api-faq.appspot.com/#allcontext
    Uwe

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hey Uwe,

    we already spoken about it in the issue.

    Thanks :-)

    AntwortenLöschen