Freitag, 25. Dezember 2009

PorteXy

I released the 2.0 version of PorteXy. portexy@appspot.com

I was really bored tonight so I decided to work on the bot. It performs very well at the moment and it can add some HTML tags like "u", "i" and "b".
For sure it inserts the "br" in every \n character it finds.
My ideas were a bit strange, but I will tell you how it basically works:
At first it will get the wavelet's root blip and start outputting some text and parse the annotations.
Then it goes through a list of children if there are any, it is created recursively so it will get the childrens-children aswell. For every child it parses the annotations and inserts the html code between the lines, after all it will add the breaks after every newline escape character.

I've got to "tune" it and add some more annotationparsing like "title" and so on... This will take the most time.

THX & bye!
PS: Sorry for the "" tagging in HTML, blogpost doesn't like the real tagging <> =/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen